Converse Chuck Taylor 70 National Parks Hi - Chambray Blue/Farro/Aegean Storm
Inspired by vistas of national parks, Converse remakes their reliable Chuck 70 in celebration of nature's greatest by transforming its classic elements to be more eco-friendly. A coloured, quality cotton upper is layered to achieve that iconic landscape look, supported by a regrind rubber outsole. Even the laces get in on the recycled action. It's only natural.
- High-top, premium shoe with layered cotton upper inspired by national parks
- Recycled laces and regrind outsole for an earth-friendly feel
- Vintage star ankle patch and license plate for that classic, Chuck 70 look
- Rubber toe bumper, toe cap, and diamond pattern outsole for durable traction
- OrthoLite insole helps keep it comfortable
Footwear sizes are shown in US or EU unless stated otherwise.
Regular Shipping: $16, estimated 1 - 5 business days from the day it is shipped.
Express Shipping: $22, estimated 1 - 2 business days from the day it is shipped.
*Due to COVID-19 Australia Post is overwhelmed and sometimes shipping can take longer.
*Any rural delivery may result in an extra 2 working days transit time.
*Please note that due to updated distribution policies, we are unable to ship Nike products outside of Australia as of 1st January 2020*
This product can be returned for an exchange within 14 days of purchase, if product is not suitable. Only applicable on full price products. When purchased on sale, the transaction is final and cannot be returned.
For our full Shipping & Returns Policy please see our Shopping Guide.