Patagonia Women's Down Sweater Vest - Black
The perfect warmth for just about everything, Patagonia's classic Down Sweater Vest is lightweight and windproof with a 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure that the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
- Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Contoured fit has a longer-length hem; narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels
- Center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon® zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic armholes seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
Footwear sizes are shown in US or EU unless stated otherwise.
Regular Shipping: $16, estimated 1 - 5 business days from the day it is shipped.
Express Shipping: $22, estimated 1 - 2 business days from the day it is shipped.
*Due to COVID-19 Australia Post is overwhelmed and sometimes shipping can take longer.
*Any rural delivery may result in an extra 2 working days transit time.
*Please note that due to updated distribution policies, we are unable to ship Nike products outside of Australia as of 1st January 2020*
This product can be returned for an exchange within 14 days of purchase, if product is not suitable. Only applicable on full price products. When purchased on sale, the transaction is final and cannot be returned.
For our full Shipping & Returns Policy please see our Shopping Guide.