G Shock G-Slide "Surf Life Saving" - White
or make 4 interest-free payments of $75.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
G-SHOCK, a favourite choice among the top surfers and beach-goers around the world, is proud to announce its first SLSA signature model. Surf Life Saving Australia is an iconic part of the Australian Beach Culture.
The base model is the GLX5600, which features one of the thinnest, compact, best fits of the entire G-SHOCK Series. This model comes equipped with a digital Tide Graph, which is a must-have function for surfers. The watch is made to represent the iconic Red & Yellow Flags that are seen in all Australian Beaches.
This Watch is accompanied with a round tin to replicate the life-saving rescue flotation devices used by these brave volunteers.
- Shock resistant (G-SHOCK)
- Electro-luminescent backlight Auto light switch, afterglow
- World time
- 29 time zones (48 cities), daylight saving on/off
- Back engraving
- TIDE GRAPH / MOON PHASE GRAPH
- Moon data (moon age of the specific date, moon phase graph)
- Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- 1/100-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times Other: 5-second countdown auto star.
Footwear sizes are shown in US or EU unless stated otherwise.
Regular Shipping: $16, estimated 1 - 5 business days from the day it is shipped.
Express Shipping: $22, estimated 1 - 2 business days from the day it is shipped.
*Due to COVID-19 Australia Post is overwhelmed and sometimes shipping can take longer.
*Any rural delivery may result in an extra 2 working days transit time.
*Please note that due to updated distribution policies, we are unable to ship Nike products outside of Australia as of 1st January 2020*
This product can be returned for an exchange within 14 days of purchase, if product is not suitable. Only applicable on full price products. When purchased on sale, the transaction is final and cannot be returned.
For our full Shipping & Returns Policy please see our Shopping Guide.